Test Engineer, Toptester Oy
We are seeking for a TEST ENGINEER to our head quarter in Rovaniemi.
Your duties consist of:
- performing reliability testing to customer products
- acting as a consultant in close cooperation with the customer, from planning of the test process to reporting of the results
- providing technical support for sales
- participating in the planning, development and investments of company’s testing services
We offer you:
- a job in a growing international company
- best-in-class technology and versatile testing facilities and equipment
- a working environment with good spirit
- a possibility to really make an impact and help the customer to succeed
We expect you to have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree, preferably in electronics or engineering
- very good skills in written and spoken English
It is a benefit if you have:
- knowledge in MIL standards, touch panels and battery testing
- skills in CAD design
- skills in LabVIEW
You will succeed in this position if:
- developing matters by inventing solutions motivates you
- you are motivated by completing and seeing the results of your work
- you are skilled negotiator and interested both in technology and people
- you assume responsibility
- you can plan activities in both short and long term
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org now or latest September 11th 2017.
You can ask for more information from Tuula Mikkola, Solidea Oy, phone +358 40 5469 123, e-mail: email@example.com
This position can be filled before the end of the application period if we find a suitable person before it.
Toptester is a privately owned testhouse providing environmental and mechanical reliability tests for companies R&D and verification functions. Toptester tests equipments, components and materials according to standards (IEC, Jedec, Telcordia etc.) or clients own specifications. Toptester´s mission is to help customers to conquer world wide markets by offering high quality test services and test equipments.
Toptester testing services are conseptualized to allow the customers to concentrate on their own core functions. Conseptualizing means that Toptester has one price that includes everything starting from logistics to storage of tested items. Toptester holds ISO 9001 certificate, ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation and ISTA package test certification. Toptester has been founded in 2001 by Sava-Group.