Field Application Engineer, Acal BFi
Are you interested in wireless IoT technology and customer support?
We will strengthen our team in Stockholm or Uppsala with a
Field Application Engineer
responsible for technical SW and HW support of market leading Sierra Wireless IoT solutions.
Your duties consist of:
- technical support for Sierra Wireless embedded modules, routers & gateways and IoT solutions
- understanding customers development challenges
- supporting customers on their embedded software and configuration opportunities and issues
- acting as a hardware and software specialist for customers and Acal sales
- implementing demos and workshops
We expect you to have:
- BSc in electronics engineering or similar knowledge
- experience in embedded software development
- self-motivated and customer focused attitude
- good communication skills in Swedish and English
We offer you:
- independent working environment in a highly motivated team
- an opportunity to work and develop yourself with market leading customers, suppliers and products
- competitive salary and benefits
- modern offices located in Stockholm or Uppsala
Do not hesitate to ask for more information from our recruitment agent, Reino Suonsilta, Solidea Oy, phone +358 400 451 839, email@example.com
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, apply soonest by sending your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Acal BFi Nordic AB is part of the discoverIE group, an international group of businesses that designs, manufactures and supplies highly differentiated, innovative components for electronics applications, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Acal BFi operates across Europe including the Nordic region and Baltic countries. Have a look at www.acal.se.
Working as technical partner with our customers, we can offer cost-effective solutions and technology expertise in Communications, Power, Imaging and Photonics.
Our team of technical sales engineers will be able to guide our customers through the design process, product options and selection, and technology integration.