: Test Engineer, Toptester Oy, Rovaniemi
Toptester is a privately-owned testhouse providing environmental and mechanical reliability tests for companies R&D and verification functions. Toptester tests equipments, components and materials according to standards (IEC, Jedec, Telcordia etc.) or customers own specifications.
Toptester´s mission is to help customers to conquer wider markets by offering high quality test services.
We are seeking for a
to Topterster`s head quarter in Rovaniemi.
Your duties consist of:
- performing reliability testing to customer products
- acting as a consultant in close cooperation with the customer, from planning of the test process to reporting of the results
- providing technical support for sales
- active participating in the planning and developing of company’s testing services
We offer you:
- a job in a growing international company
- best-in-class technology and versatile testing facilities and equipment
- a working environment with good spirit
- a possibility to really make an impact and help the customer to succeed
- opportunity to learn and work with the innovations in the field of technology
- a workplace in Rovaniemi, in the middle of Arctic nature, where northern culture, beauty and wide range activities meet in all seasons
We expect you to have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree, preferably in electronics or engineering
- very good skills in written and spoken English
It is a benefit if you have:
- knowledge in vehicle testing standards and MIL standards
- skills in battery industry
- skills in Finnish
You will succeed in this position if:
- developing matters by inventing solutions motivates you
- you are motivated by completing and seeing the results of your work
- you are skilled negotiator and interested both in technology and people
- you assume responsibility
- you can plan activities in both short and long term
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, apply now or latest December 7th 2021
You can ask for more information from
This position can be filled before the end of the application period if we find a suitable person before it.
Toptester is a privately owned testhouse providing environmental and mechanical reliability tests for companies R&D and verification functions. Toptester tests equipments, components and materials according to standards (IEC, Jedec, Telcordia etc.) or clients own specifications. Toptester´s mission to offer high quality test and engineering services to help our clients to conquer world-wide markets with their products. Toptester testing services are conseptualized to allow the customers to concentrate on their own core functions, services that include everything starting from logistics to storage of tested items. Toptester holds ISO 9001 certificate, ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation and ISTA package test certification. Toptester´s Headquarters is in Rovaniemi, in the middle of Arctic nature, where northern culture, beauty and wide range activities meet in all seasons. Company has been founded in 2001 by Sava-Group.